The Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Awards 2017
The Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Awards will be held at New Dock Hall, Royal Armouries Museum, Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT.
The event is hosted by TV presenter Steph McGovern and will commence with a drinks reception from 7.00pm with entertainment by Yorkshire singer Julie Diamond.
This is a black tie event.
The menu for the evening is;
- York ham and pea terrine
Served with a caramalised onion chutney and artisan breads
- (V) Sauteed leek and Wensleydale tart
Served with a lightly spiced tomato and chili jam and mixed micro greens
- Braised rump of Yorkshire beef
Yorkshire rump steak slow cooked in Tetley's ale, served with roasted vegetables and a parsnip and potato mash.
- (V) Yorkshire woodland mushroom and herb roulade
Served with a mushroom tarragon cream and garlic and thyme roasted new potatoes
- Yorkshire apple and rhubarb crumble
- Served with clotted cream and custard
- Followed by tea and coffee